Over the last year, the hottest topics in networking have been Network Virtualization (NV) and software defined networking (SDN). There is, however, considerable confusion amongst enterprise IT organizations relative to these topics. There are many sources of that confusion, including the sheer number of vendors who have solutions that solve different problems using different solution architectures and technologies, all of whom claim to be offering SDN and/or NV solutions.
- Netsocket Virtual Edge Solution: A New Opportunity for Managed/Cloud Service Providers
- Automated Application Delivery: Enabling Extensible Managed Services at the Network Edge
- Netsocket's Virtual Edge - Powered by Intel Technology
- Edge Virtualization and the MicroCloud
- Netsocket Virtual Network for Distributed Enterprises
- Heavy Reading White Paper: Delivering on the Promise of SDN and Network Virtualization Today