Netsocket’s Virtual Edge solution delivers centralized, automated service creation, delivery, management and orchestration of a wide range of virtualized applications for service delivery across a Managed Service Provider’s (MSP) SMB and enterprise customer base. Virtual Edge’s new automated Application Delivery (AAD) capability supplements Virtual Edge’s virtual networking capability to provide a synergistic platform for extending an impactful, high-ARPU, profitable managed services catalogue to the MSP’s customers.
- Netsocket Virtual Edge Solution: A New Opportunity for Managed/Cloud Service Providers
- Automated Application Delivery: Enabling Extensible Managed Services at the Network Edge
- Netsocket's Virtual Edge - Powered by Intel Technology
- Edge Virtualization and the MicroCloud
- Netsocket Virtual Network for Distributed Enterprises
- Heavy Reading White Paper: Delivering on the Promise of SDN and Network Virtualization Today