One of the key promises of SDN is the ability to move away from purpose-built routers for large telecom networks and instead use commodity hardware with specialized software. Is it realistic to expect this transition to commercial hardware in the network’s core and what must be done to enable this important step? Are virtual routers more likely to show up at the edge of the network first?
- Netsocket Virtual Edge Solution: A New Opportunity for Managed/Cloud Service Providers
- Automated Application Delivery: Enabling Extensible Managed Services at the Network Edge
- Netsocket's Virtual Edge - Powered by Intel Technology
- Edge Virtualization and the MicroCloud
- Netsocket Virtual Network for Distributed Enterprises
- Heavy Reading White Paper: Delivering on the Promise of SDN and Network Virtualization Today