For the past decade, virtualization has been one of IT’s greatest disruptive forces, turning thousands of static, rigid hardware servers and storage devices into a virtual pool of CPU and storage power that can be sliced, diced, and allocated at will. Without virtualization, the flexibility, automation, self-service, and hyper scalability of cloud computing would have never been available to help organizations get new products and services out the door fast.
- Netsocket Virtual Edge Solution: A New Opportunity for Managed/Cloud Service Providers
- Automated Application Delivery: Enabling Extensible Managed Services at the Network Edge
- Netsocket's Virtual Edge - Powered by Intel Technology
- Edge Virtualization and the MicroCloud
- Netsocket Virtual Network for Distributed Enterprises
- Heavy Reading White Paper: Delivering on the Promise of SDN and Network Virtualization Today