Less than 10 years ago, the number of businesses implementing private cloud virtualization was almost non-existent. Today, more than 40 percent of enterprises have adopted or are evaluating virtualization in the data center as a competitive advantage for their distributed networking environments.
- Netsocket Virtual Edge Solution: A New Opportunity for Managed/Cloud Service Providers
- Automated Application Delivery: Enabling Extensible Managed Services at the Network Edge
- Netsocket's Virtual Edge - Powered by Intel Technology
- Edge Virtualization and the MicroCloud
- Netsocket Virtual Network for Distributed Enterprises
- Heavy Reading White Paper: Delivering on the Promise of SDN and Network Virtualization Today