Analysts predict that network edge virtualization in concert with Software-defined Networking (SDN) technology is inevitable, and that it will completely replace purpose-built applications and legacy systems at the edge. Netsocket agrees. This is why the company has partnered with Intel to provide Netsocket’s Virtual Edge solution, a cloud-managed virtual network that is powered by the Netsocket Virtual Network (NVN) and utilizes an Intel® Architecture-based MicroCloud server. Specifically optimized for MSPs who service enterprise and SMB LAN/WAN edge deployments, this Virtual Edge solution enables service providers to efficiently and cost-effectively deliver managed edge routing and other services to these distributed environments.
- Netsocket Virtual Edge Solution: A New Opportunity for Managed/Cloud Service Providers
- Automated Application Delivery: Enabling Extensible Managed Services at the Network Edge
- Netsocket's Virtual Edge - Powered by Intel Technology
- Edge Virtualization and the MicroCloud
- Netsocket Virtual Network for Distributed Enterprises
- Heavy Reading White Paper: Delivering on the Promise of SDN and Network Virtualization Today