This Site is owned and operated by Netsocket, Inc., a Delaware corporation. Netsocket has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, without limitation, the content and software needed for access or use of the Site. By agreeing to use this Site and its Products and Services, you understand and agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may visit our webpage to learn of our revised Agreement. All such changes shall be binding on you 14 calendar days after they are initially posted on the Site unless you are a new user, in which case they are binding on you immediately.
- This Site is intended for your benefit, to become familiar with and to educate you about the Products and Services of Netsocket.
- You understand that Netsocket does not accept any liability whatsoever for any harm that might result from any statements presented on the Site, including third-party advertisements posted on the Site.
- You understand that any statements by Netsocket, its employees, agents, and affiliates are provided for informational purposes only.
Our Products and Services
- Netsocket makes no predictions, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, about the quality of any of the services or products provided by any individual, company, or service provider utilizing the Site or featured on the Site and assumes no liability related thereto.
- You understand that any information or techniques related to the installation of our Services are provided for information purposes only and that Netsocket makes no representation such information or techniques are the only techniques available or the safest methods. Netsocket is not liable for your safety when following print or video installation instructions featured on the Site.
- You understand that price quotes offered are subject to Netsocket’s final approval and do not guarantee acceptance of an offer.
Restrictions on Use
The viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. No part of any informational material, form, or document may be reproduced in any way or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use.
Use of Information and Materials
- The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of our Site and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our system, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by us.
- You hereby consent that in agreeing to install our Products, or by engaging in sales, or orders, you authorize Netsocket to utilize information about your company, graphics, video, and other trademarked or copyrighted content on its Site for information and marketing purposes.
- Do not send confidential or proprietary information to Netsocket through our Web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Netsocket will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Netsocket any information or material, you grant Netsocket an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that Netsocket is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, NETSOCKET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, TERMS OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NETSOCKET NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE AND USE OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL NETSOCKET BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, EVEN IF NETSOCKET HAS, OR SHOULD HAVE HAD, ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Netsocket and its officers and employees (the “Netsocket Parties”) against any and all third party claims, suits, costs, losses, liabilities, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the Netsocket Parties may incur arising out of or resulting from the use of the Site or any of the products and services of Netsocket.
- Choice of Law and Venue. THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT APPLICATION OF CHOICE-OF-LAW PROVISIONS THAT WOULD REQUIRE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, ALL PARTIES IRREVOCABLY SUBMIT THEMSELVES TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS WITH REGARD TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS ENFORCEMENT. THE PARTIES ALSO HEREBY WAIVE ANY CHALLENGE TO VENUE THEY MAY HAVE TO A LAWSUIT FILED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS, RELATING TO A DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS ENFORCEMENT.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. You and Netsocket agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious, or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
- Notices. Any notices or communication sent by you to Netsocket pursuant to this Agreement will be in writing and sent to the address specified herein or such other address as Netsocket may specify in writing.
All notices shall be sent to:
3701 W. PLANO PARKWAY, SUITE 140
PLANO, TEXAS 75075
- Trademarks. NETSOCKET, all other product and service names, all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Netsocket. All rights are reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
- Copyrights. The Site contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, downloadable files, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound. The contents of the Site are protected under the United States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloadable material will be permitted without the express written permission of Netsocket and the copyright owner.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at info@Netsocket.com.